Fluttershy - Diagonal Select

~Sweet Mem0irs~

~@Princess_Diaries@~

Friday 26 September 2014

~ A NEW Semester Have To Go~

<<Hi everyone, today I'm here...in a new semester, wearing a new spectacles, with a new clothes, wearing a new shoes too, living in a new rent house but in the same university and the same course. What does it mean? Yes~ exactly what are you thinking. I'm now in a new world semester and I need to focus more compared to the past semester...because of what?? 

It is because I have one more year to face through to get a qualification degree in accounting...believe it or not, I'm very old here...in UMT (turtle's state), I've been 4 years here with an intention to get a qualification degree in accounting!!

So, the first thing that have been unfamiliar to me is living in the rent house...I never been live in a rent house before this and I only live in the hostel on the past three years. It is difficult for me to get familiar in the surrounding where I lived in..

I need to go to my campus by a van. And sometimes, if I don't have a classes, I need to sit in a library so that it can be easier for me to get info whether there have been a classes r not after this. Moreover, I didn't join the wifi-club made by my housemates as it can increase my monthly expenses, then I need to make an innocent face and take my parents' money...(ouhh,NO!!! it's not my way to get my parents' attentions). Maybe I should know how to spend my money wisely. 

Actually, it has already 3 weeks I'm back to Terengganu ( 3rd state I've been experiences in study life, I'm guessing?? ) and no more chance for me to contact my little brother. It has been lucky for me if I know a good news about him right now as it has been more than a month I'm not going to see him. He has been busy with his study in Politeknik Sultan Mizan in Terengganu too. And, I hope I can still strong as I cannot go back to Johor during Aidiladha and I've some reasons why I'm not going back to see my family on that time.

About my classes, I think this semester is the toughest one as I need to prepare my research before all the classes begin. All these kind of subjects during this semester needs me to focus more briefly and I need to pay my full attention to it as it needs brainstorming skills on each subject that I've been taken during this semester.
Anyway, I like this semester the most as it has challenge my credibility as an accounting student and my characters as well. I've been knew why some of my friends avoid me during last semester and not only that, they were also cheat me and stabbed me at the back. After, I knew everything about the lies that they made for me, maybe next time I need to choose my best friend carefully.
Even though it hurts my heart a lot, but I'm very thankful to them as I suddenly realize that choosing a friend is not by their appearance only, but choose by a bottom of our heart. And, I hope they forgave me abut my wrongdoings towards them till' they really hate me so much.
Lastly, I hope all readers here pray the best for me to be a successful person, always smile and stay strong whenever facing all much trouble in achieving my degree here. INSHAALLAH~ >>

No comments:

 
Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream