Fluttershy - Diagonal Select

~Sweet Mem0irs~

~@Princess_Diaries@~

Monday 10 September 2018

Welcome To The New Hijriah Year 1440!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
HiπŸ‘‹ everyone! Just like the title above, i'm seriously wishing everyone happy new year in Hijriah calendar! Did you all pray the du'a at the end of the year and du'a for welcoming a new year? Alhamdulillah i'm very thankful to God that I can still breath until right now.
Almost 26th year i'd given the opportunity to do good things, pray and spread the kindness and modesty around the world.

Back to new year in Islamic calendar, how your new year's resolution? You should not put your resolution every 01st January ya 😬, we still have 2 days every year to celebrate a new year festive.
What you want to achieve for this new year?  Would you mind to share yours in a comment below? ❤❤
My 1st resolution for this year, I want to get an accountant qualification (MIA) member. If I got this, all of you can relying on me when comes to account matters. I know mostly people are involved with the businesses even though that they think they only have a kind of simple profit to make a life. But it doesn't mean that you can take that profit as a simple way!  You need to clarify your assets and your business as well to the IRB if you don't want your future life full with lies and penalties. Hihhi, JK! πŸ˜‚ . The most highlighted  thing here you can rely on me if you have a problem when facing IRB or if you want to know how to handle your accounts. And trust me, i'm an accountant! 😊✌


My 2nd resolution is, I hope I can be in a new life with someone that I can called a 'husband',  a new status and a new relationship goalsπŸ‘°☺. I remembered when I was teenage and tease with my friends when I'm studied,  all of us discussed and asked among ourselves when do we're getting married. Ahaks!! I answered on that time, I'll getting married on my 27th year (2019) since I thought that I'd fully matured and had financial stability. And my friends also did the same answered. (But seems right now I don't have much financial stability 😁). But who knows? Our fate is all in our God's hands right? My old friends had getting their marriage before 27 years old and put haven't got a better vacancy job as a main reason (most of my friends). And some of my old friends married as they didn't want their parents to pressure them. Who cares about them? I have my own way to live and achieve something good for me to be proud of, right?


Okay, it's time to end my story today. Later I'll share my stories to all of you❤. For those who read my blog before, I'm so sorry that I have left my blog for almost 3 years, it's not because my life are getting busier, but I'd forgot my blog link. My bad!
But right now, I would mind to share with everyone about my stories since I don't like to share in a social medias.

 Thanks for read my blog!

No comments:

 
Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream