Fluttershy - Diagonal Select

~Sweet Mem0irs~

~@Princess_Diaries@~

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Cook Info : Share My First Begedil! How Was It Looks Like?


Hi everyone! How was your 1st day in a new year? I was about cooking something soft to swallow as I got 4 teeth extractions for 2 months in a row!  Oh, forgot! I'd never update my stories for almost 3 years and confidently I said most of you didn't know that I'm wearing bracers since August last year. 😊
There were a lot of happens to me since past 2 years. And I promise to share a lot of my stories slowly.

Back to my post title for today, I've made some begedil for the first time! And I would like to share my 1st video regarding to my cook ☺. Let's share together guys!

https://youtu.be/3N2vQ3SKA1w
Hopefully my video was clear enough for all of you to understand. 

I know some of the parts were shaking since it's my first time too did the recording. Seriously, it's my bad! Here I'm gonna lists my ingredients properly. 

Ingredients:
1 big boiled potatoes (skin already peeled off) 
1 Holland onion (smallest cut) 
1 1/2 chicken hot dog (smallest cut) 
4 1/2 parsley / soup leaves (smallest cut) 
3 red chillies (smallest cut) 
1 egg 
Black pepper
Salt 
Sugar 

For those who didn't like or allergic with hot dog, you can change to a small part of chicken / beef. It should be delicious too. 😀
Already prepared to eat! 

My begedil was considerably successful right even thought the pattern weren't same😂.


For those who wants like to try,  I wish you all the best!  Bye! 

No comments:

 
Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream