Fluttershy - Diagonal Select

~Sweet Mem0irs~

~@Princess_Diaries@~

Tuesday 18 March 2014

~Raining_Is_Coming_Together_Patiently~ Just Be Nice For Them


<<hye hye everyone....! today I feel very grateful and thankful to my God because it's raining heavily at my village, Batu Pahat, Johor. I feel very relieved at the end when it rained all lands in stone chisel after nearly three months in a row can not rain clouds. Maybe this is a blessing for me to have problems as a result of the attitude of my immaturity so much misunderstanding arose among my friends at the same courses of the Universiti Malaysia Terengganu.  We cannot look at the past after it recently happened, so I just pray a good for those who are misunderstood me about my status in a facebook account and have tried to insult me in a facebook network and so on even though I really never do that before. I confessed myself that I'm also not a good girl because I'm a human being and I have also ever do my mistakes before but one thing about me and I'm sure about this one that I'll never never talk about the someone's secret life except he or she does not hope that I'll keep his or her stories as a secret.

PAHALA MENDOAKAN ORANG LAIN


Daripada Abi Al Dardak RA bahawasanya Rasullulah SAW bersabda : Sesiapa yang berdoa bagi saudara islamnya dengan tidak setahu saudaranya tersebut, 
berkatalah malaikat yang bertugas itu Amin..dan engkau pula akan beroleh seperti itu juga.


(Daripada Abi Al Dardak RA)

Certainly all of you must feel confused when I start making approaches to writing a blog in English language, right? I actually started to challenge myself to improve my weaknesses corner especially in the use of English language. 
After 1 year and 3 months created, I finally started to change the rhythm of the wind in this blog so all of you are more interested in looking at this blog to read my ink results in raising the name of this blog . who would have thought ? start talking point in writing this blog , I do not need to rely on anyone else to express all kinds of feelings that I went through the entire life of the UMT campus . I always share all kinds of expressions of feelings whether I like it or not in this blog and thank God all the things that I share in this blog appeal to all to know exactly who I am and how my life is real . On the description of the rain, when I heard the news from my mom that it was raining quite heavily for about 3 hours non-stop , my heart gratitude infinitely and finally all feeling anxious, angry and resentful gone immediately in the deep of my heart. My mind started to think rationally and calmly after I have been heard the sounds of the raining heavily from the call by my mom.
Okayy,  actually from my perspectives our God sent the sustenance to all his servants that are feel grateful towards Him. Have you all heard that the best time for prayer is granted is awake at the one-third night, during the rain falls and at a time when the sun rises? Even though I'm so far from my village, I still prayed hard for Him to give the forgiveness for all my sins and my family sins that we have done before this. And I hope that the God will help me to find a better way to get more sustenance and extended life as well as a great success after this. I also begging it to my God to lend a strength to overcome all the challenges that come later and be patience in making decisions that affected my future now and forever. Inshaallah I believe that the God will protect me from bad things and all the prayers that will not be granted.
That's all about my happiness that I want to share with all of you today...I promise that after this we'll get more happiness and interesting creature from this blog...wassalam>>


No comments:

 
Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream