Fluttershy - Diagonal Select

~Sweet Mem0irs~

~@Princess_Diaries@~

Saturday 26 April 2014

~Became_A_Blood_Donator_After_22nd_Life~

<< Assalamualaikum and have a nice dream today to all blog readers. Today I just want to share about my best achievement to help communities during my 22nd life and it makes me feel very proud and more confidence about myself.  Actually I don't have any intention to donate my blood at first because I do not have a confidential to pass the requirements for donating blood,
furthermore I just go to that place (new cafe in UMT) because I'm curious about which club that organized or in-charge that charity event. In addition, I just want to know which category my blood is. At the last minute, I  decided to donate my blood even I know that I don't have any experience before this. I came alone to the registered table and asked the people there how I need to do to donate blood. 
After I filled the blood donator form, I just guided by the nurse to take the certification book and I need to lie down on the seat that has been prepared by the committee members for that event there. I was frightened whenever I saw needles poked my right arm. I thought it will feel very pain to donate blood, but after I already experienced it, I feel more enthusiastic to help communities by using another way after this. I do not take much longer time to fill up the blood bag, maybe around three minutes. That nurse who guided me before this was very shocked at me because I'm the fastest one who filled up the blood bag compared to the other blood donators. I just replied to her honestly that maybe it was my first time donating my blood and Allah SWT helps me to easier my duty on that day...:)   
For my experienced, it was very fun after I donated my blood with sincerely and luckily my body does not feel any pain in a longer time. After gap about 2 to 3 hours, my mom called me and asked about my condition. And at that time, I'm really realized that there is a close relationship between a mother with her sons and daughters that cannot explained by the rough eyes. I told my mom everything about me and also my experienced to be a blood donator for my first time in my 22nd life. And also, I'm not forget to take pictures  for my remembrance helping communities and involving the charity events such as this events.
I also want to share about my blood type to all of you. I feel grateful that my blood was categorized as a blood A type. After, I replied my mom's call, I search hard about the criteria that can be in a person of blood type A. Oh, I'm really surprised whenever I saw the results, it exactly nearly same to my criteria right now!!! It sounds ridiculous but I also very shocked about the results. Let's see about the results that come out for a person of blood A type :
That's all about what I want to share for today. Maybe the next time, I will search about someone's personality related to each type of blood.  Last word from me, please fill your leisure time with involving the charity events and so on, Inshaallah there will be many benefit right after this...wassalam...>>





No comments:

 
Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream