Fluttershy - Diagonal Select

~Sweet Mem0irs~

~@Princess_Diaries@~

Tuesday 15 April 2014

~ Fall_In_Love With Uncle BOB ~

<<Hye everyone, very nice to meet all of you here once again. Before I begin my sharing interesting moments, I just want to say that I'm so sorry to all of you because I do not have a strong commitment in writing my blog about several weeks because I have many works to do as a student university. Tests, assignments, program that I handled for myself, quizzes and so on...I just handled my program with all my secretariats (my juniors) and succeed gaining RM90+ for profit!! We have made program "Fun Night Movie With PRS" three days in a row and Alhamdulillah~ many students are joined our program even tough that time was the busiest with a lot of assignments and final year projects. Thanks to all of them because they helping us to get a higher profit than the expected profit...
# After mid-semester break, there are a lot of carnival in my university. I'm not shocked about this culture because every years I'll have that experience. Many sellers want to attract students to buy their stocks because there are very high competition among them during the carnival. Moreover, there is one stall that I loved the most when every carnival was held...maybe all of you ever heard this stall "Uncle BOB". Here I just want to share some interesting pictures that I'd been taken just yesterday..:


I had been taste spicy chicken made by Uncle BOB for the first time on the last year when I went to the 'Pasar Malam' in front of UNISZA on thursday night. The chicken was so hot and very spicy. And I just remember, there was one day that I had fallen sick until I just want to eat chicken made by Uncle BOB and also taufufa. Maybe that was my luck, there was someone who was really care for me and got them for me. Hurmm~ it's so childish when I remembered then. 


Aha~ I forgot to tell that about last week moments, I have several sweet moments with my family as I had a mid-semester break. Believe it or not, I have been cook for my family and do all the chores like housewife for 8 days!! actually I never imagined that I can all that job, but my mom always encouraged me to do more to be a good housewife...
I just cook a simple menu such as nasi putih, kangkung goreng, and telur mata kerbau masak kicap for the dinner and also nasi goreng, telur dadar and air sirap bandung for the supper on the first two days. Maybe it is not interesting menu because I only know how to cook only these menu and also a few easiest menu to cook. On the third days at home, my mom taught me how to cook mee curry. Seriously, this is not joke, but it is really interesting moment that I have with my mom during mid-semester break. On the fifth day, I just tried to cook bihun soup even though that was only a bone soup for my first time and for the supper, I just cook bihun goreng, telur dadar and hot chocolate. Even that sounds bored for a few of you, but for me it is quite amazing and my parents said that I'm performing my chores very well.  
That's all about what happened to me in two weeks before. I hope all of you kindly still interested with my blog even though I cannot give my commitment to it more than 50%...Wassalam>>

No comments:

 
Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream