Fluttershy - Diagonal Select

~Sweet Mem0irs~

~@Princess_Diaries@~

Friday 18 April 2014

~Somebody_That_I'd_Known_A_Bit_Interesting~

Good evening everyone...today I feel very energetic because somebody had give me advices through the words in the picture that will keep my spirit up on this early morning. He also send me many pictures through my inbox facebook to ensure I'm still have a strength to face every problem that will come out after this. Maybe he knows very well about me whenever I had a hard time this week. I have to in-charge the persons whose are registered as a secretariat in Mini Carnival Counseling and at the same time, I'll have a test on this weekend and also I have to submit two assignments on this week. Actually I was very happy because every time that I feel weak, he always give his hand for me even though we're not close enough. 


We'd met for the first time on leadership program that handled by the UMT HEP department which takes 3 days to complete it. And after that, we'd start make more conversations on the facebook and wechat. I do not expected how far our relationship are going to be but what I have thought until now is I'm appreciating his present in my study life as a friend. And right now, I also want to share about the words that he'd given to me this morning. In my opinion, all of you also can take this words as your strength to face everything that will come out in your life after this..



Last but not least, I'm thankful to him as he had give me too much spirit than I've expected before and he still wants to approached me even though I ever give him hurt before. Now, I'm realized that everyone in my surrounding is very interesting if I opened my heart and accept them in part of my life. So, I hope that all of you who are reading my blogs will get a knowledge as much as I get too. That's all from me today and have a nice day....Wassalam....>>
<3

No comments:

 
Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream