Fluttershy - Diagonal Select

~Sweet Mem0irs~

~@Princess_Diaries@~

Wednesday 23 April 2014

~LET'S_APPLY_FORMULA BENDS' M+K IN_OUR_DAILY_LIFE~

<<Assalamunalaik and have a good night to all of you...maybe you would be curious what is the meaning in the formula that I created it for myself so that I do not feel empty in my life or maybe you think on how I am going to write after 5 days I involved in I4UC (Idea 4 Ummah Competition) in which I and my friend, iena need to present about our program to get a donation from Pusat Islam UMT. The first prize would get RM5,000 for the program that had been certificate by Pusat Islam UMT. Iena as the main presenter and me as  a second presenter or known as technician for our presentation only survive until semi-final. But then, I feel very proud with both of us because we success until this stage even though we need to fight with other 28 programs more or maybe easily to say 23 clubs have joined this competition on this year (as there is 1 club have sent two or more proposal) and actually this is the best achievement that we have contribute towards PRSUMT. It's so amazing when we need to face the superiors in HEP department and all the superiors in Pusat Islam UMT itself.
# Okay, let's move to the main point. I just wanna share about my principle in my life during my 22nd life. When we face more days afterwards, there is more challenging life come to my life. So, I need to stay alive to create a formula or an easy guide for not only myself but to all my blog's readers too. BENDS' M+K actually stands for :
B = Berani      (brave)
E = Emosi       (emotion)
N = Niat         (intention)
D = Disiplin     (discipline)
S = Sederhana (mild)

M = Matang      (matured)
K = Kaya          (wealth)


*So, I just wanna show to all of you about the 's quotes that related to this formula...tada~

# Alhamdulillah~ that's all about my shares today. Let's keep a move on and just be yourself, just stand where should you stand and do not pretend as a someone that always get everything that he or she wants. You must know that it depends on your luck, when you are at the upper stage make sure don't be too proud of it because there is possibility that you'll be at the lowest stage. Last word from me is don't measure your competitors capabilities with your capabilities and believe what are you dreaming will be granted if you stand in this created formula. That's all and wassalam...>>

No comments:

 
Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream