Fluttershy - Diagonal Select

~Sweet Mem0irs~

~@Princess_Diaries@~

Tuesday 10 June 2014

~For_7_More_Days_To_Go~


and a very good day to all of you. It was been a long time for me to not write in my blog since I gave my position as a secretary of PRS Club at the last annual grand meeting for this club to the new committee members to hold the PRS Club on 2014/2015. Oh, such a relief when I gave all the files related to the PRS to the new organization for replacing our position in a new session. My responsibilities towards communities decreases. And I just have to make sure that  a new secretary in a new PRS Club organization will do very well in her duties. And I also not forget to say 'Alhamdulillah' as I have been successfully past answering 3 papers in my exams. So, that means I only need to face another 2  more papers before I'm going back to my hometown, Batu Pahat. Honestly, I hope I will go back to my hometown on 18th of June (next Wednesday) as I have planned before. 


The moments when I got a certification during PRS camp commissioning

For 7 more days to go, I'll face with the ones that I loved the most. And for 7 more days to go too, I can eat anything that I want at home with free specialties and also I can sleep in my padded bed in my room. Oh, seriously I missed all of them very much as I could especially with my mom's cuisine. I also want to tell many things about what happened to me before to my mom. Aha~ that's such a beautiful moments that I cannot patiently wait. About the activities that I want to do when I'm home, the first thing it must be celebration for A Mother's Day and also for a wedding's anniversary when all of my siblings gathered in the middle of the year. 
I wished that my parent's marriage will lasting forever. All of my siblings know my father is a moist chocolate cake lover. And my mom likes a colorful tone. So, my sister and I decided to prepare for one cake of full with moist chocolate for them and also a big slice of rainbow cake for my mom. For the presents, I gave the authority to my brother and my little sister to prepare it before Ramadan comes to join us. Maybe we'll invite our closest uncle to pray jamaah and to make a prayer of gratitude to my parent's after Maghrib on that day.
Hope all of our planned will be come true...Inshaallah~ 

The pictures above are decorations only for all of you. Okay, the next activity that I want to do is to go praying 'Solat Terawih' with my parents in surau near to my village. Actually, this is the most memorable moment during me with my parents and I feel we've been closer compared to any time we have through together. My father ever say that to me before, I should think about my fate after this as I've been grown up till' 22 this year. So, he hope I'll never choose the wrong mate after this. I know it's a quite hard for me to explain but my parents show their enthusiasm towards my sister's marriage and also my marriage. I think this is a new kind of weird news because I do not know how my future husband looks like. I didn't have a mate after I went to talk given by the 3 known ustaz about the true love and marriage allowed in Islam. Furthermore, the moderator of the talk was my known friend during I'm in semester 1/2  in UMT (2011/2012). So, after that day, I believed there is someone who will take care for me truly like my family did and I promised on that day too, I cannot give him upset because of me. I also believed, when I always make an improvement to be a better for him, he also do the same way as I did and I always pray a good life for him after I pray for my families and my teachers on everyday after prayer. Even I do not know how he looks like, I always hope he will have a same criteria as my father. That's all from me today and I hope you'll have a happy day today...Wassalam..>> XOXO :D

No comments:

 
Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream